Become One Of Bill’s Valued Private Clients Today!
This collaborative arrangement includes:
- Continuous fee-only money management and investment portfolio oversight
- Ongoing financial/retirement advice and coaching
- Unlimited meetings and phone calls
- …and 24/7/365 access to Bill
Our Ideal Client
A Private Client relationship is ideally suited for:
- Individuals who want to plan, invest, and retire with confidence
- Individuals who want a long-term collaborative advisory relationship
- Individuals who need to generate a predictable and sustainable monthly income from their investments
- Individuals who understand that paying for advice and money management is an investment in their own financial security
- Individuals who recognize they don’t have the time, talent, temperament, or desire to manage their own investment portfolios
- …and people who would rather spend their time with family and friends, traveling, pursuing their hobbies, and having fun!
How Bill Will Stay In Touch With You
All Private Clients will receive regularly scheduled proactive communication from Bill including:
- Our Weekly Market Update email sent out every Friday evening
- Our Private Client Update newsletter sent via regular mail the last week of each month
- Our Investment Update letter sent via regular mail at the beginning of each quarter
- Additional communications on an as-needed basis
- …and personal calls/meetings with Bill as often as needed to inform and educate you, coach you, and keep you on track
Transparency & Low Fees
BLRS will manage your investment accounts on a fee-only basis for a small annual percentage of between 0.50% and 1.00% per year. The fee is negotiable and based upon various factors including the size of your investment portfolio, the number of accounts you have, and the complexity of your financial situation.
Portfolio management fees are deducted every quarter with a calculation showing how we arrived at your fee per account. This information will appear on the last page of your quarterly statements.
Thank you for your consideration!